RACE RESULT import
Import and synchronize participants using RACE|RESULT Simple API.
Past the RACE RESULT event ID or the URL of the Racemap access file. The API checks the access and provides feedback. Select the contests to sync specific participants.
Sync participants from RACE RESULT with the event Id or the access file
Main Window, Simple API, select Racemap access. Use the custom field to flexibly import colors, keys, the IMEI numbers of your GPS trackers, and tags to filter participants in Racemap tracking map.
Transponder1 field with TransponderInChipFile for using active transponders
Transponder1 field with Bib for using passive transponders
Participants Data, Additional Fields
Participants Data, User Defined Fields - for keys, color, IMEIs of your GPS units and filter tags
RACE|RESULT import file of above sample:
Simple API must provide the parameters:
If one parameter is missing the participant won't be pulled to Racemap.
Idmust be unique within each contest
Nationalityinserted as tags into Racemap participant list
Transponder2with transponder Id
- Option 1: insert Chip-Codes to every participant: fill in “Transponder1” in field "Transponder1" (default)
- Option 2: match participants with chipfile: fill in "TransponderInChipFile" in field "Transponder1"
Visibility - parameters of Simple API displayed in tracking map
Colorof flags respectively of dots
Nationalityas filter tags
Age, Sex, Club and Nationality from RACE|RESULT import as filter tags in the tracking map
Colors from RACE|RESULT import
Activate Predictive Tracking in your Racemap event to show participants with
transponderId(and not with IMEI or AppId).
Multi-stage events with only one participant file in RACE|RESULT: To prevent overwriting start- and finish reads in finished stages with data from the running stage, remove the synchronization in finished stages eg. delete the contest in the API.
before cut-off time
after cut-off time
Participants reach the checkpoint before the cut-off time and continue on the white course.
Participants reach the checkpoint after the cut-off time and continue on the black course (or finish at this checkpoint or ...).
RACE|RESULT settings with three contests - grey, white and black:
- User defined field for sorting participants during the event from grey contest to white or to black depending on detections at the checkpoint.
- Insert this field in the "contest"-field of the Racemap Acces.
until cut-off time
from cut-off time
participants with detection at checkpoint
participants without detection at checkpoint
- create a tracking map with the white course (shadowtrack) and synchronize participants from grey and white contests
- create another map with the black course and synchronize participants from grey and black contests
- create a group and add the white map
Description of the process:
- From the start, all participants are calculated on the white- and on the black shadowtrack. That means each participant is shown twice - in the white and the black map.
- At the cut-off time the participants in the white (black) contest are synchronized with the white (black) map. That means each participant is visible in either the white or the black map.
- Now, add the black map to the group map. That way spectators continue streaming the same group with the new sorting of participants.
To select a contest in the RACE|RESULT import at least one participant needs to be assigned to this contest. That means at the beginning you need to add one participant in the white and the black contest. This one participant does not need to have a transponder Id.
Assign keys to participants: Main Window » Participants Data » User Defined Fields
User Defined Fields: insert keys and join one key with every participant
switch([Bib]>0 AND [Bib]<=500;[TrackingKey_1];
[Bib]>500 AND [Bib]<=1000;[TrackingKey_2]; ... ;
[Bib]>xxxx AND [Bib]<=xxxx;[TrackingKey_n]);"")
- up to 500 keys fit into one user defined field
- for more participants set up a 2nd field "TrackingKey_2"
- insert keys in this format
- Main Window » Participants Data » Additional Fields
- add checkbox field such as "Agree to live tracking"
Checkbox to let participants agree live tracking
User Defined Fields: insert keys and link to checkbox
if([AYN1]=1;switch([Bib]>0 AND [Bib]<=500;[TrackingKey_1];
[Bib]>500 AND [Bib]<=1000;[TrackingKey_2]; ... ;
[Bib]>xxxx AND [Bib]<=xxxx;[TrackingKey_n]);""))
if([AYN1]=1-function: whether participant checked Live Tracking ("AYN1" - "Additional Yes/No Field" 1 - "Agree to Live-Tracking") if yes: one Tracking Key is assigned to the participant
With the color parameter, you define specific colors for the markers in your tracking map.
different marker colors in the map, list and elevation profile, colors for gender, contest, ...
Color depending on gender
set the color of the marker in the tracking map depending in the gender
"translate"-function: set the first color ("#F2F2F2") for female and the second color ("#000000") for male
Color depending on contest
"switch"-function. In this example there are two contests ("Contest1" and "Contest2"). With "ContestName" in [brackets] you get the contest name. If ContestName of a participant is equal to "Contest1" the color is "#F2F2F2". If ContestName is equal to "Contest2" the color will be "#04B404".