Effortless live rank & real-time scoring. Results from geofences & participants' GPS data. No complex timing hardware for splits. For intermediate timing points, decentral races & permanent timing.
Interactive leaderboard from real-time geolocations; switch contests & stages, optimized for mobile usage
Scales to the largest events with 5,000+ participants.
Effortless results: With virtual splits or checkpoints and with geo data of participants, no need for complex timing hardware and RFID tags.
Flexible splits: Adjust settings (add a new checkpoint, move start split, etc.) of a live event or even of a past event, and refresh results with new parameters within seconds.
Live scoring: Data is processed in real-time, and results are available right away.
Proof of activities: Athletes contribute their activities using any device.
Join the decentral, permanent race "Easy QR Code Run" (passcode 6G615L).
Query Racemap Data APIs to retrieve geofence passings for use in your applications, such as processing timestamps within your timing software. This integration allows for seamless transfer of event-related data.
- Race number,
- Name and
- Finish- and split results.
- Filter tags such as Status: DNF, DNS, DSQ,
- Progress with current distance,
- Link to tracking map with the selected participant,
- Live status shows if a participant is currently active.
- orSelect split name, distance, and icon (or nothing) for the column's head.
- Active duration: The time within the start- and end time of an event when the device transmits coordinates and exceeds a speed of 1 km/h.
- Rest duration: The time during an event when the device sends location data and moves at a speed less than 1 km/h.
Open the settings in the leaderboard with the
- Start times: Opens an extra column with the timestamp when the start geofence was crossed. Showing the start time is useful for permanent timing events.
- Delta times: The duration measured from the previous split, as opposed to the time difference from the event's start.
- Online participant: If our system receives live data from a specific participant. For running events only.
- Upload activity: For participants to import recorded activities afterward.
Open filter options in the leaderboard with the
-button. The categories are defined with
tagsin the participant data.
Filter participants and show the ranks per each category
Assessing and contrasting activities is not bound by time or location restrictions. The leaderboard dynamically compares location data based on the event settings, considering geofences and participant location data to provide flexible results.
- Regular event: Participants start nearly simultaneously.
- Virtual race or permanent timing: Participants start at various times.
- Regular event: Participants follow a defined race course, moving from the start point to the finish line.
- Virtual race: Participants provide activities from any location, without the constraints of a specific race course.
- Net results: Time difference from the timestamp at the start geofence
- Auto-update of the leaderboard every ten seconds
- Results of one second accuracy
The comparison shows:
- The leaderboard provides results from geolocations and virtual splits with low effort, no timekeeping system is needed.
- The same scoring with leaderboard and with professional timing solution.
- Accuracy depending on tracking interval of GPS device, deviation < 1 min.
Prevent unintentional start- and finish reads: If participants wait before starting their race and the GPS device already sends locations close to the start geofence, then the "start" detection can be triggered too early. To prevent unintentional reads of start and finish just move the location of the start split 100 m following the shadowtrack (100 m behind real start area). Finish split: 100 m upfront the real finish area.
Combining RFID timing data with intermediate geofences: To enhance long-distance event timing as for ultra trails or rallies, you can combine precise start and finish detections with extensive flexible splits. Integrate start- and finish times from the timing system into a comprehensive leaderboard, including intermediate splits at geofences. Learn how to import start and finish reads from your timekeeping system:
Comparison of activities for an event without a given racetrack like a virtual race or an activity challenge:
Participants contribute their exercises at any time and from everywhere. Provide a leaderboard comparing the individual workouts of every participant and a tracking map showing the current location or progress.