Effortless timing solution with live rank & real-time scoring. Results from virtual splits & participants' geodata, no timing hardware needed. For decentral races, permanent timing & regular events
Interactive leaderboard from real-time geolocations; switch contests & stages, optimized for mobile usage
- Effortless results: with virtual splits or with checkpoints and with geolocations of participants, no timing hardware, no rfid tags
- Flexible results: adjust settings (add a new split, move start location, etc.) of a running event or even of a past event, refresh results with new parameters within seconds
- Scales to the largest events with 2,000+ participants
You can use two data APIs feed your applications with timestamps.
Instead of showing a Racemap leaderboard, you can integrate a 3rd party result list in the visualization, alternatively.
- (Live) rank,
- Status: DNF, DNS, DSQ,
- Race number,
- Name and
- Finish- and split results.
- Progress with current distance,
- Link to tracking map with the selected participant,
- Live state showing if a participant is currently active.
- orSelect split name, distance, and icon (or nothing) for the column's head in the leaderboard.
Open settings in the leaderboard with the
- Start times: Additional column with the timestamp from the start location of each participant. Useful for permanent timing events.
- Delta times: Duration from the previous split, instead of difference from the start.
- Online participant: If our system receives live data from a specific participant. For running events only.
- Upload activity: For participants to import recorded activities afterward.
Open filter options in the leaderboard with the
button. The categories are defined from
tagsin the participant data.
Filter participants, show the ranks per category
Processing results from virtual splits respectively geofences and location data of each participant. Corresponding to the settings of the event, the leaderboard flexibly compares any activities.
net results: difference from start timestamp, independent from if participants start
- anytime, like a virtual race or a permanent timing OR
- at nearly the same time, like a regular event
- without race track like a virtual race (activity challenge), participants provide activities from everywhere OR
- participants move on given racecourse from start- to finish, like a regular event
- net results: difference from start timestamp
- live rank: 10 sec auto-update
- results of 1 sec accuracy
Evaluation of the participant status (DSQ, DNF, DNS) if geolocations do not fit the required distance within the event time. Status is displayed on the leaderboard in the "Rank" column.
The comparison shows:
- The leaderboard provides results from geolocations and virtual splits with low effort, no timekeeping system is needed.
- The same scoring with leaderboard and with professional timing solution.
- Accuracy depending on tracking interval of GPS device, deviation < 1 min.
Prevent unintentional start- and finish timestamps: If participants wait before starting their race and the GPS device already sends locations close to the start split, then "start" detection can be triggered too early. To prevent unintentional reads of start and finish just move the location of the start split 100 m along the shadowtrack (100 m behind real start area). finish split: 100 m before real finish area.
Comparison of activities for an event without a given racetrack like a virtual race or an activity challenge:
Participants contribute their exercises at any time and from everywhere. Provide a leaderboard comparing individual workouts of every participant and a tracking map showing the current location or the progress.