Import with CSV file
Upload participants and devices with a CSV file. Download the participant list from Racemap as CSV file or automatically call the API endpoint.
Import participants and add devices (GPS tracker, transponder, track boxes, decoders) with a CSV file. Download the list as a CSV file in the participants section for further processing. You can also automatically call the participants' information from the given API endpoint.
list of participants & devices in your Racemap event
Workflow to update and add entries in the participant list of your tracking map using a CSV file:
- Racemap generates a unique
starter_idin the participant list for each new participant uploaded without a
- Download the current participant list. The CSV file includes
starter_idfor each participant.
- Modify or add data in the CSV file such as race number, name, color, IMEI or app ID, key, tags.
- Upload the reworked CSV file. The entries in Racemap are updated corresponding to the
- It is not possible to delete entries by uploading a CSV file.
sample_participant_file.csv in an editor
- Only refresh needed parameters. No need to keep all parameters in the file.
- Parameters are semicolon-separated.
- Any sequence of parameters allowed.
- Empty cells are accepted.