Upload GPX, KML and TCX files to submit individually recorded activities from any fitness tracker.
Athletes using a sports tracker or wearables such as Garmin, Polar, Suunto can submit activities to an event and import their individually recorded geolocation data. Supported formats are GPX, KML and TCX. The activity is visible in the replay of the tracking map and in the leaderboard, afterward.
- Participants redeem the passcode or a key to addressing their activity to a specific event.
- Key to upload multiple activities and accumulate a total activity.
- Passcode to upload one activity and generate a new entry.
- Timestamps of imported activity must be within start- & end time of the event. Data outside of the time frame is excluded.
- Speed filter: If the speed is too high - like 60 km/h for a running event - these geolocations are ignored in the leaderboard. If a participant forgets to stop recording the activity while going by car, this segment is ignored, automatically.
Add individual parameters
namefor each participant in the address
http://racemap.com/upload/?key=KEY&startNumber=STARTNUMBER&name=NAME. That way participants don't have to type their name and bib number when uploading activities. Sample http://racemap.com/upload/?key=6G615L&startNumber=1&name=Peter.